Thursday 24 May 2018

Ink-A-Pink Privacy Policy

Hi Everyone 

This is a just a quick post to let you know that in light of the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) that come into force on Friday 25th May 2018 I have written a Privacy Policy which can be accessed by clicking the link provided at the foot of the homepage of this blog. 

Although it is outlined in the policy I would like to assure you that I do not and will not ever share any personal information with third parties nor will I ever use personal information for anything other than to send you a notification of a new blog post if you are an email subscriber or to click through to your blog for a return visit. 
I do not store any of this information it is all contained within the functionality of Blogger/ Google. 

I do hope you will continue to follow, subscribe and visit me here at Ink-A-Pink as I really do appreciate your support and would love you to be around to share in my creative journey. 

Thanks for stopping by 
Hope you all have a lovely weekend . 
See you again soon
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .