Saturday 27 May 2017

My 'Little piece of Art' is featured .......

Hi Everyone

Just a short post today as I wanted to share some 'happy'.....Today my 'Little piece of art' that I created for A Vintage Journeys Destination Inspiration post a couple of weeks ago using some of Seth Apters products is featured on Seth's blog - The Altered Page .
Wahoo!

I am absolutely thrilled, honoured and incredibly humbled.
All Thanks to Seth for the feature, for appreciating my art and for creating amazing art and designing such fabulous products , both of which provide limitless inspiration!

This is one very proud moment in my creative journey

Thanks too to all of you for stopping by today to share my 'happy' . Every visit , every comment is always very much appreciated .

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Creative Artiste challenge blog #26- 'Anything Mixed Media Goes'
Mixed Media Monthly #36 'Put a Stamp On it' 
(stamp used on the background  panel and butterfly stamp)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend
See you again real soon
Take care
Amanda
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amanda I am not surprised Seth has featured your amazing art, it is brilliant and you so deserve the accolade xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so thrilled for you when I saw this on Seth's blog Amanda!! Huge congratulations! You do such amazing things with Seth's products - and this fabulous creation is no exception... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful project. You've created a great sense of depth with all the fabulous textures. The pretty butterfly looks amazing.

    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seth is wonderfully creative and generous in giving praise when needed, he can see the fab quality of your artwork. Its a wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .